Things to see and do
Incorporating the Northern tip of the beautiful Peak District, Cheshire is a lovely place to visit. With more canals than any other county and dozens of picturesque villages to explore, it's a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life.
There are many local golf courses, forests, riding stables and a shire horse centre. Plus the Sandstone Trail for enthusiastic walkers.
A few top tips...
- Motor racing at Oulton Park
- Fun and Adventure at Delamere Forest
- Shopping in Liverpool and Chester
- Walking the SandstoneTrail
- Horse Riding at Willington Hall
And why not visit the wonderful village of Tarporley, with fantastic shops, cafes and restaurants. One of the most delightful villages in Cheshire.